Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sway Sunday

Sian. 26th is offically Sway Sunday because i lost money in mahjong. hahah. played 4 1/2 rounds from 10pm to 8am and i lost $80. damnit. Two weeks in a row! Must bath using the lucky flowers my aunt gave me. hahah.


Oh lickerpoo won chelski 1-0. Sally must be scouring the net for the full match clip. too bad, Man Utd is still the defending champions and lickerpoo is the pretender. hahahah! Well full credits to lickerpoo.



Well, I have gotten a few replies from tour groups that i have emailed over the past days with regards to the 3d2n tour of WA during our 10 day stay there in nov. I will post up the full itinerary when i settle everything!
-
sry i made ya sad just now. i really didnt mean wt i said okay. =]

I got to go bath and sleep now. Desperately in need of some sleep.




No comments: