Monday, March 9, 2009

Coldplay Concert


I went to coldplay's concert in perth at burswood dome with pek, my cousin and her friends on my birthday! hahah. It was my first time going to a coldplay concert and i had high expectation due to constant rave reviews from sally. I must say i was very impress and left yearning for more of coldplay! Chris Martin was charismatic as usual, Will Champion sang a song, Johnny Buckland was cool and Guy Berryman was awesome. 

The concert hit was at its loudest during yellow, the hardest part and the scientist! The visual effects was outstanding and it was really gooooood! Especially during Lovers in Japan! There were like hundred thousands of paper cut butterfly falling from the top. hahah. I urge all my singapore friends to go for their Singapore concert! 















stay strong G! look forward not backwards.

No comments: