Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello Winter

It finally feels like winter now in Perth. I went to Kmart yesterday with D and I bought myself a heater and a flask having previously felt that i could pull through with thick clothings and an extra blanket. Well i might but there are days where ya just do not feel like being-cold-from-the-moment-ya-open-ya-eyes-till-ya-close-ya-eyes.


Newcastle United was relegated from BPL last sun. Well, if i remember correctly, they were the first BPL(EPL) team i watched play on the sports channel they use to have on TV maybe 10 years ago. So I did felt a tinge of sadness at the final whistle. It was even worst with Alan Shearer being my first favourite soccer player leading them down as their manager. (It was obviously not his fault but.. ) Goodbye Magpies. Ya were a joy to watch till Mike Ashley came along. 

CL Finals in 24h time. I wish I could be there in the Eternal City tomorrow watching the dream finals for almost all soccer fans. Unless you are some mad liverpool or arsenal fan of course. Well I have a couple of such friends. hahah. Goodluck to Utd!


No comments: