Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Day


Today is the last day of my post-NS perth holiday. This holiday was a chance to show my mum and grandmother, two of my three most beloved women that i will be safe in this city and a chance for me to catch up with the third beloved - qf. Well I am quite certain i had made full use of the chances.

I have picked up the driving skills required here, almost mastered house chores and gotten use to (i am not shivering. pronounce it as you see it. count the number of dots in between the words and pause accordingly) ..ttthhee..pppaaaccceee...oooffff....llliiifffeee.

Heading back to Singapore, I will enjoy the last 2 months before school offically starts. I hope I have matured enough to not waste the next 3 years scraping through as i have in pri, sec and jc.

Mum ask me if i want to go to Hokkaido from 25-31 jan. Anyone interested? It is quite boring as there is no cousin from my age group going. So i might not go. Or thailand during Jan. Tell me if you are interested!

hello dear. ya are snoring again. ya melodious snores is the music that keeps me from dosing off before i finish this entry. dont be scared if ya feel a pinch on ya face in ya dream, it is just a kiss. haha. goodnights!

No comments: