Monday, December 15, 2008

Sian

I am sian cause I keep losing in mahjong lately.

SIAN


Well, celebrated Doggy Jie's birthday today. He is 140 years old this year. (7 dog years = 1 human year) Sadly it is Pi Xi Xi's last meal with us before the police catch up with him over his KungFu Train acts. (just joking)

I need to get a new passport. But I am toooooooooo lazy to go to ICA building. SIAN.

From Shin Fatt's blog:

united we stand and strike as a band of brothers, together we visit brothels, (JUST JOKING)
sometimes we may fight a little, for the rights of our little brother,
sometimes we are too cool a little, cause we walk with a little swagger,
sometimes we may cry a little, when zhichen had a little too much liquor,
sometimes we are tickled a little, by weijie's language errors,
may god will help us a little, let us be 'friend forever'.

Feeling all brotherly, I came up with this:

We met from primary, with a stab from xixi,
and soccer balls went missing, with theives like xing.
We bonded in secondary, with chrissy selene and martin,
while Woo was finding me, Fongzhichen's 'snake' was growing, it evolved in Ubin.
Different schools we went to, Fatt uncovered the truth
JCs the dumbest, why?
Try 'You peng wei is it!!??' 'What is peng wei??'
But Jies still the best, why?
Try 'cock noddle', 'thank' and 'fren forever'
Shrinking instead of growing, I hope this is it
A group for the future, all seven, no less.

hahah. I bet most of you do not understand it at all. But well, these are events that formed us. Will post up pictures when PiXiXi send them to me.

No comments: