Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Summertime


It is getting hot in perth! damn. Summer is here. I have not been blogging lately due to my current addiction to the hk drama 'Moonlight Resonance' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_of_Greed_II

I went to look at a house yesterday and i felt pretty good after looking at it. My housemates like it as well. So i think i will confirm the place tomorrow. I am just happy to finally almost settle this troublesome issue. Ironically it is just beside Curtin instead of UWA. haha. I will post up most pictures when the place is confirmed.

Another 8 more days and i will finally return to sg. Nothing much will change as I am literally taking everything slowly. haha. What i miss the most except my family and friends, is BCM! Cant wait to eat it man. Pek, dont eat without me. hahah. Upcoming events would be Jie's birthday and the usual christmas or new year celebration at my place.

No comments: